recent posts

social media menu

Will patrons kindly refrain

I bought it a few months back, but I'm still somewhat obsessed with my Will Patrons Kindly Refrain poster, from the lovely if pricey Pedlars.

In fact, I'd go so far as to say I have a crush on my poster; I sit on the edge of the bath at some point most days and marvel at the magnificent facial expressions in the the drawings. How mean-looking is Mr Ducking? Has Mr Running got the Vice Squad on his tail, and would you trust greasy looking Mr Petting to pet you? The nonchalance with which Mr Smoking puffs those perfect rings, however... what a dude.

2 comments :

  1. I have hunted high and low for one of these signs but just cant find one anywhere :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://yourhomeislovely.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/more-before-and-afters.html
      Any use?

      Delete