recent posts

social media menu

Blow the budget?

I'm having my interiors-on-the-cheap ethos tested with this Joseph Joseph bread bin.


I've been coveting it for over a year now, but was saving myself until the kitchen
was done. The kitchen is now done - though not yet decorated (a girl's got to have a life) - and I'm thinking: £42 for a BREAD BIN? Madness?

Above left is a photo of my bread bin less worktop in my kitchen (please excuse the bare plaster and drooping shelf... all in good time). Note the black kettle and toaster.


Imagine the walls are Yves Klein blue (left): is there a better (and by 'better' read 'cheaper', for surely no design is more fitting for the space) bread bin solution?

I think not. But that's not helping. Can you? Email me: kate_burt [at] yahoo.co.uk

No comments :

Post a Comment