And a couple of the lovely things in it were – I was surprised to discover – from H&M. So I thought I'd check out what else their summer range, below, had on the go. And it's all rather gorgeous (and bargain-ous to boot).
|What a pretty way to picnic. Find these pretty products and more at the H&M Home website|
Here are some of my favourite picks...
Mismatched florals is a big look in fashion right now – so why not go catwalk at home, too? Love all these strong, cheery, summery colours. Makes me want to go and do some gardening...if only it'd stop raining.
1. Shower curtain, £14.99
2. Single duvet cover set in cotton, £7.99, reduced from £14.99
3. Doormat, £14.99 (50x80 cm)
4. Cushion cover in cotton satin reduced to £3.99
|Love those black metal shelves. Not, sadly, from H&M Home – but the vegetable-themed linens all are|
I do love a good flash of black – it's a very anchoring colour that can really pull a room together. These two-tone graphics could look rather cool clashing with some of the florals above. Would need some care choosing the right clash though, or it could just lead to a headache.
1. Cushion cover, 50x50cm, down from £7.99 to £5.99.
2. Shower towel (in background), £12.99. Very Missoni.
3. 'Guest' towel (comes in a two-pack), £6.99
4. Storage bag, £2.99
5. Cushion cover, 50x50cm, £12.99
6. Organic cotton tea-towel with 50s-style print, £3.49
There is heaps more luscious, and lusciously affordable stuff in the H&M online store too. I must put that credit card away now...