recent posts

social media menu

Urban Outfitters vintage
camera prints

Wouldn't these simple, appropriately monochrome images of old-school cameras, from Urban Outfitters, make fantastic presents for the keen photographer in your life? 
Clockwise, from top right: Polaroid, camera 4, camera 5, camera 2, all £15 each, including
27cm x 22cm wooden frame.


The series is by the photographer, Antony Nobilo, and is called Beautiful Memories. Isn't it mad to think that just a few decades ago, these were the bread and butter of the camera world?

I'm Berlin-bound...
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I'm signing off for a few days as I'm off to Germany's capital of cool to help a friend design his new flat over there. I've never been and can't wait – I shall (in the course of duty, naturally) be checking out as many design stores and flea markets as humanly possible and report back next week (once we've picked a kitchen, decided on the flooring and worked out where all the electrics need to be of course... necessity before glamour. But it'll all be fun, I know).

No comments :

Post a Comment