recent posts

social media menu

Geometric walls and
glorious greys

Very simply and swiftly today – two ideas from homes that I fell in love with online this week. Take a look at the sites they were posted on for more images and details.


I have been writing about using geometric floor tiles on walls for my column in the Independent on Sunday this week. And  – too late for that, but perfect for here – I spotted this image of the colourful, excellently clash-y Sao Paolo house owned by designer, Cris Rosenbaum, over at The Selby. Don't his tiles look excellent on the wall? I love the contrast of their hard lines with the painting hung in the middle of the wall.

And regular readers will know that I've recently become a bit obsessed with painting walls and stairs and offices and all sorts different shades of grey and off-black. By way of illustrationof how soft this can look, the beautifully relaxing, colourful German farmhouse decor of blogger and Etsy seller, Katrin Scharl – which you can see in full at Etsy's Get the Look blog post this week. You can also read Katrin's blog Taking Notes.

No comments :

Post a Comment