recent posts

social media menu

The Container House

This is one of the most unusual holiday homes I've ever seen... It may look like your average compact kitchen apartment, below, at first glance – but the Container House is built entirely from shipping containers, is perched on the roof of another building, and measures just seven square metres in total.

If you fancy a holiday in Majorca (it's in a quiet spot near Palma), you can rent the place for £79 per night through Airbnb. Either way, have a nose around – and check out that dinky-sized pool. Nice.





What is so exciting about tiny spaces, used well? I just love them.
The upstairs landing floor is interesting. I wonder if it is made from plywood – an idea I wrote about earlier in the year here.

I spotted this place over at Cassandra, where you can read about other excellently compact dwellings here.

No comments :

Post a Comment