recent posts

social media menu

Beautiful new print from
Fine Little Day

I love this print from Fine Little Day (a gorgeous shop that I have posted about before – most recently about their marvellously hued mini blankets) because it reminds me of this poster in my bedroom.

Said poster was inherited from a part of my parents' life in the trippy 1960s that I can't even begin to imagine (and kind of don't want to...). Whereas this one takes an entirely wholesome approach to organic scenes depicted in monochrome. I think it's a stunner.

The work is by Swedish illustrator Cecilia Pettersson (here's her blog, full of more lovely nature-inspired artwork) and is called The Forest. It comes in a standard 50x70cm size, meaning it fits into an affordable standard frame, like the Ribba one from Ikea that is is photographed in. And it is a snip at just 40 Euros. Beautiful.


No comments :

Post a Comment