recent posts

social media menu

On the 11th* day of Christmas... old-school tea-towels

Have you ever not loved getting a tea-towel as a present? I like a gift that you can use every day – and I know that each time I use one of my own tea-towels, given as a gift, I also think of the person who gave it to me. Which is nice.

Tea-towels are also an excellently easy way to revamp a kitchen: instant (and practical) art. Who will you give yours to – and will it be one of these heavily 50s and 60s inspired designs, from one of my favourite eBay shops, Meggy Magpie?





You can also buy similarly themed coaster sets. 

Sweet, aren't they?

Tea-towels from £7.50 to £13.95. Coasters, £12 for a set of four (these also come in a couple of different designs), all from Meggy Magpie.

* We're lagging on purpose to make up for post-free weekends, so you get more gift inspiration

Post by Kate

No comments :

Post a Comment