1. Don't need more interiors crack in your life? Look away now, because Sight Unseen has discovered Neybers, a new web based app which it describes as "a cross between My Deco and Sim City". The app lets you design rooms in 3D, using products from brands including Fornasetti and Donna Wilson. There's a competition currently running on the Sight Unseen Facebook page for the best room.
2. Font nerd? Then you might not feel too icky looking at this guy's beard, which he has carefully shaved to form a newly designed alphabet. Read about it (and see the type without his face behind it) at Design Boom. There's also a font-celebrating exhibition happening right now at London's Book Club in Shoreditch.
3. Don't you just need a woodburner in your bedroom now? Though that one does look like a bit of a fire hazard... See the rest of this muted, golden, girlie (but not too girlie) flat in Sweden at the very good Anyaadores.blogspot.co.uk
5. You can't go wrong with a bit of Selby voyeurism. Love this place, belonging to New York curator, Ambra Medda, particularly her slightly scruffy pot rack. Theselby.com
6. Totally brilliant tips from regular recommend, The Kitchn. In this post you will learn 15 invaluable culinary tricks such as how to freeze fresh herbs in olive oil, as illustrated, how to make ice-cream with just one ingredient and how to peel a whole garlic bulb in 10 seconds.
Merry weekends. I'll be giving the downstairs loo its last coat of black paint – who else is DIYing and what are you DIYing?
Post by Kate