recent posts

social media menu

Under the stairs office gallery


Great Dame cocktail list, pinched after an
event at a bar. Click to enlarge for recipes.

My plaster head (much heavier than stone, but same look)
and the stack of homesy mags hiding a multitude of clutter. Oh,
and if you like the Bjorn Wiinblad wall plaque (right of the mirror)
check out Pip's Trip, where you can buy these 1970s Danish beauties.

Slightly better lighting (and my non glamorous DIY book 
propping up the laptop)









Artwork courtesy of my nephew Riley - displayed in a
perspex Habitat CD storage box.

Nice little things, including a mug my granny made me as a child and a
cup and vintage birthday card, presents from my stylish neighbours
Emma and Sarah. The little cat ceramics are Japanese saki cups, from Tokyo.

No comments :

Post a Comment