Five favourite Easter thingies
I'm not a big Easter celebration sort... but I could be tempted by some of the sweet bunny-egg-chick themed things in the shops right now. Hard to resist...
1. Our Workshop is a lovely place to browse online for handmade and vintage goodies. And these egg-shaped salt and pepper shakers, just £3.50 would not only give a sweet Easter twist to your Sunday lunch – but you could use them all year round.
2. These Russian chicks, £10 (set of four), from John Lewis are totally pointless but make for a dinky festive mantlepiece adornment. And kids will love playing with them too.
3. Simple but stylish, no? Wooden bunny ears egg-cup , £10.95 from Not on the High Street (check out their sweet Easter egg cosies too)
4. I had a bit of a bonanza window shop at NOTH (or should that be eggs-travaganza, ba-boom). These dinky crocheted chick egg holders, £1.50 each, are adorable though, how could I resist? Perfect for a children's egg hunt, or simply on the table for breakfast or a small, chocolate-y pudding...
5. Do you need bunny-shaped Easter bunting? YES YOU DO! Get yours from Etsy, around £3.30 per garland, plus £1.57 for postage.
PS – if you're looking for cute Easter cards to send, try Claire Giles. Lovely graphics.
Labels: animals , bits and bobs , ceramics , children , easter , five favourite fridays , gifts , kitchens