Oh Seamstar, you are spoiling us
Ooh, lots of lovely new things for the Summer from spectacular online fabric store, Seamstar...
(from top down)
1. I love this sexy, retro-tinged African Queen print by California-based designer, Alexander Henry (£3.25 per ¼ metre, from a 110cm wide roll). I'm not sure I'd use it for cushions, but think it would be fantastic for a bit of light upholstery, chair seats perhaps, or as a bed runner or a roman blind in the loo.
2. Or if you can't decide which of the Alexander Henry fabrics to choose, buy a bundle: £26 the lot, and each piece measures ¼ metre square. It looks good as it is – stick it on a prominent shelf and leave the sewing machine under cover.
3. Circa 60 Beach Mod, £3.90 per ¼ metre for a 116cm wide roll, would make great curtains and quilts for a campervan – or pillow cases for an outdoorsy small person. The designer is another Californian, Jennifer Moore who runs Monaluna.
4. This bundle of vintage-inspired designs is by Heather Moore, from her Cut Out and Keep range. It costs £25.20 (per ¼ metre, from a 110cm wide roll) and would make a gorgeous gift – but hurry, there are just six left in stock.
5. Can't resist one more Alexander Henry. This is Mum in Pink, from the Griffith Park range. Again, it's £3.25 for ¼ metre, on a 110cm roll.