recent posts

social media menu

BHS 'Skandi' collection

When this email full of pictures of lovely looking lighting dropped into my inbox, I was surprised to see it was from BHS

It is from their new Skandi collection, which goes on sale any day, and I think they've done it pretty well.

Here are my favourites...


Erika bamboo pendant, £130
Tobias Table Lamp, £40
Klara Spun Wooden Shade, £80
Walden Wooden Table Lamp, £35
This also comes as a floor-standing version.
Colby Ceiling Shade, £35
I'd put this on an old, late 1960s table-lamp base.


I also had a nose around the website to see what else they're selling these days – and found a few other nice-looking bits and pieces. I won't post an image of the chenille cushions – as they're fairly plain to look at – but I've been after some decent, mustard-colour cushions for a while, and these ones are just £8, and in a good tactile fabric too that'll contrast with the cottons I already have. They come in heaps of colours too, have a look.


Wooden elephant, £14


Ceramic bird trinket holder, £5


Blue and white tealight holders, £15 for three

No comments :

Post a Comment