recent posts

social media menu

Some beautiful paintings

Buying prints of paintings can be an affordable way to get some original art onto your walls. And I came across these prints of Clare Elsaessa's lovely paintings in her Etsy shop, Tastes Orangey. Coincidentally – or not – I have previously featured the California-based painter's other half, Kai Samuels-Davis and their home, which was the subject of an Etsy tour earlier this year, but was unaware of the link when I saw Clare's work. 

Check it out here, and also Kai's work, which I also really love. Isn't it funny how these two painters and partners have such companionable styles? I wonder if their styles grew together, or found each other fully-formed?


Covered, £28.77, 13" x 19"

Succulent£9.59, 8" x 10"

Portrait in Yellow£28.77, 13"x19"

To Sea, £9.59, 8"x10"
Black Lab, £28.77, 13"x19"

The prints come with borders; personally I would frame them without the borders, adding a mount board instead of you want that effect – otherwise it just screams 'print' rather than 'painting' from 100 paces...

Postage (from the US) is just under £9

No comments :

Post a Comment