recent posts

social media menu

Inspiring interiors ideas
– 2012's most clicked

I'm still on holiday, but to keep you going until the blog returns next week, here's a round up of some of the posts that got the most hits in 2012.

They cover everything from affordable colourful vinyl flooring to home office design ideasnew year organising tips, cool real home tours and – oh yes – the enduringly popular Ryan Gosling colouring book...


Appropriate for this time of the year, these DIY tidy ideas were THE most popular post of 2012.

My personal favourite, the no to a 1990s revival

The launch of new magazine The Simple Things (where, ahem, I am a regular contributor)

Quirky tiled kitchen splashbacks

Everyone seemed to love these bright, revived and reissued Robin Day chairs

...and the newly opened and beautifully designed Pedlars pub

These Neisha Crosland vinyl floor tiles are one of my products of the year

1960s and 1970s West African tiles via Rose Repose (whose own home you can nose around here)

And this is what I'd just finished this time last year – my own
home office makeover before & after

I absolutely loved the style of this budget-friendly, cleverly re-decorated London flat, lived in by the most stylish Peanut Vendors

Clever cycle storage

This time last year, as well as the home office revamp (above), I was also grappling with completing five flights painted stairs. In eight different colours. I feel tired again just thinking about it.

There were some great tips from experts here on how to freshen and clean secondhand furniture

People really seemed to enjoy Donna Flower's lovely home tour

And there was more house envy 'At home with Hey Pico!'s Sam Jones'

And the brilliantly ingenious recycled interiors at Barrio North were some of the most unusual and inventive I've ever seen.

This time of the year, these make your home cosy tips from Abigail Ahern are perfect

Ooh. Cheeky... The Ryan Gosling Colouring Book

No comments :

Post a Comment