Wednesday, 1 June 2011

My Cool Campervan

If I had to live in a van... it'd be a van like this.

I've been poring over the lusciously retro pictures in My Cool Campervan (Anova, £14.99) since it arrived through my door a couple of weeks ago. (It's by the same people behind the equally por-able My Cool Caravan book.)

Regular readers will know I have a bit of an obsession with small spaces – so seeing these compact little interiors, everything in its place, fold-away-able and snug – well, heaven. Just look at those lovely shelves in the doors, above.






The photography and styling are captivating; a book to look at again and again... and it's not just the classic VW vans featured, there are some crazy-looking lovelies in there. I rather like the all-American, very 70s and very brown Ford Mk 4 Zodiac with Ginetta base – but not quite as much as the swively seats in the GMC motorhome, above.

Read more about the book and its authors at their blog.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this book Kate! One day I will own a caravan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto here - a campervan is TOP of our wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, keep up the good work. Glad to see sites like this.

    Campervan Motorhome

    ReplyDelete

Social Share Icons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...