recent posts

social media menu

My Cool Campervan

If I had to live in a van... it'd be a van like this.

I've been poring over the lusciously retro pictures in My Cool Campervan (Anova, £14.99) since it arrived through my door a couple of weeks ago. (It's by the same people behind the equally por-able My Cool Caravan book.)

Regular readers will know I have a bit of an obsession with small spaces – so seeing these compact little interiors, everything in its place, fold-away-able and snug – well, heaven. Just look at those lovely shelves in the doors, above.






The photography and styling are captivating; a book to look at again and again... and it's not just the classic VW vans featured, there are some crazy-looking lovelies in there. I rather like the all-American, very 70s and very brown Ford Mk 4 Zodiac with Ginetta base – but not quite as much as the swively seats in the GMC motorhome, above.

Read more about the book and its authors at their blog.

3 comments :