recent posts

social media menu

A calm but colourful home

I love the relaxed, unprecious styling of this apartment in Holland, belonging to graphic designer and artist Jane Schouten. She is the owner of the Etsy shop All the Luck in the World and is featured on this week's Get the Look over on the Etsy blog. 


This is just a sample of the beautiful photos of her place; check out the Etsy blog for more, and also for inspiration about how to get Jane's look.

I really love Jane's postcards, £5.75 for six, above.

But my absolute favourite recommendation for a Jane-ish Etsy buy? This porcelaine doll's head tea-light, available from Reshape Studio for £36. This shop also sells dolls head planters, which I have featured before on the Facebook page. Regular readers will be familiar with my ghoulish obsession with such things...

No comments :

Post a Comment