recent posts

social media menu

Object of the day: horse hangers

Perhaps inspired by Les Trois Garçons' haul earlier this week (particularly the wall-mounted unicorns), I have my heart set on these.

Regular readers will know of my fondness for an equine accessory. But is this a step too kitsch?



Neighhhhhhh! It is for sale in the US at Etsy (from a shop called Equine by Lauren) along with a range of similar designs featuring different horses (this, I think, is the best). Don't you just love the sense of dynamism?


Alas, at around £130, it more than tops the threshold for free imports into the UK (anything over £15 is chargeable) and so the tax would bump up the price. I'm still debating... but also considering making my own. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment :

  1. These look like children's toys cut in half. It could be made easily.

    ReplyDelete